This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission at no cost to you if you make a purchase through the links.
Motivational quotes about debt to help you stay positive in your journey to debt freedom.
Being in debt is no fun at all. Chances are, most of the time, you feel let down. You feel discouraged. Sometimes, even depressed that you are getting nowhere in your quest to be debt-free. However, that is an inevitable part of the journey.
At times like these, you need a little pick-me-up. This is where inspirational debt quotes come in handy.
These quotes consist of wise words from other people like you who also dealt with debt. Pick one or two that resonate with your situation and draw some inspiration from them.
To help you find the best motivational debt quote for you, I pulled together 65 inspirational debt quotes that can help you get out of debt faster.
How Can Motivational Debt Quotes Help You?
There are a lot of ways that these inspirational debt quotes can help you in your debt-free journey.
First and foremost, they help pull you out of the negative mindset and help you keep a positive frame of mind. Consequently giving you comfort during challenging times.
Also, they remind you of what is really important and make you refocus on your ultimate goal.
And lastly, they help remind you that you are not alone. Other people also had gone through what you’re going through and they made it to the end.
65 Inspirational Debt Quotes
1) “The best view comes after the hardest climb.” –Unknown
2) “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
3) “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” –Unknown
4) “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
5) “You will not be stuck forever. The trick is to know there are no tricks. There is, in fact, no easy way. There is only the work.” – Blaine Hogan
6) “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
7) “It’s always too early to quit.” –Norman Vincent Peale
8) “You never fail until you stop trying.” –Albert Einstein
9) “To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.” –Tony Dorsett
10) “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” –Confucius
11) .“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” –Thomas Edison
12) “Just keep going. Be patient. Results take time, but if you’re consistent they will come.” –Unknown
13) “It is only through labour and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage; that we move on to better things.” –Theodore Roosevelt
14) “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” –Lao Tzu
15) “Some debts are fun when you are acquiring them, but none are fun when you set about retiring them.” –Ogden Nash
16) “If “plan A” didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.” –Unknown
17) “You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt.” –Daniel Hannan
18) “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” –Nikos Kazantzakis
19) “The only way you will ever permanently take control of your financial life is to dig deep and fix the root problem.” –Suze Orman
20) “When you’re ready to give up, you’re halfway there.” –Unknown
21) “The man who never has money enough to pay his debts has too much of something else.” –James Lendall Basford
22) “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” –Ralph Marston
23) “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” –Lao Tzu
24) “The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens. Don’t give up.” –Unknown
25) “You will never win if you never begin.” –Helen Rowland
26) “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” –Conrad Hilton
27) “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” –Mark Twain
28) “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” –Jesse Jackson
29) “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” –Sam Levenson
30) “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” –Chuck Yeager
31) “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” –Maya Angelou
32) “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” –Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
33) “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” –Winston Churchill
34) “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
35) “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
36) “When one must, one can.” –Charlotte Whitton
37) “It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person.” –Kenneth J Hutchins
38) “Never, never, never give up.” –Winston Churchill
39) “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” –Henry Ford
40) “Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own.” –Elaine Maxwell
41) “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” –Joshua J. Marine
42) “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” –Karen Lamb
43) “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” –Estée Lauder
44) “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” Joseph Kennedy
45) “The middle is messy. But it’s also where the magic happens.” –Brene Brown
46) “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” –Dale Carnegie
47) “You can choose courage or you can choose comfort, but you cannot choose both.” –Brene Brown
48) “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
49) “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” –Vidal Sassoon
50) “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” –Napoleon Hill
51) “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” –Vaibhav Shah
52) “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” –Anonymous
53) “Without self discipline, success is impossible, period.” –Lou Holtz
54) “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get back up.” –Vince Lombardi
55) “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.” –Les Brown
56) “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” –Franklin D. Roosevelt
57) “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” –Napoleon Hill
58) “If you are too lazy to plow, do not expect a harvest.” –Proverbs 20:4
59) “Don’t try to keep up with the Joneses. They’re broke.” –Dave Ramsey
60) “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” –Henry Ford
61) “You’re never ready for what you have to do. You just do it. That makes you ready.” –Schreiber
62) “Doubting yourself is normal. Letting it stop you is a choice.” –Mel Robbins
63) “The stronger the why, the easier the how becomes.” –Jim Rohn
64) “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.” –Marie Forleo
65) “Nothing happens without focus. Don’t try to do everything at once. Take it one step at a time.” –Dave Ramsey
Ideas On How To Use Debt Quotes
1) Use the quote as a wallpaper for your mobile, tablet, or computer.
2) Print the quote and post it on prominent places like your mirror, fridge or desk.
3) Print and frame the quote and hang it on the wall.
4) Share quotes on your social media.
5) Share with friends and family.
Final Thoughts On The Inspirational Debt Quotes
These debt quotes may be simple but they are powerful enough to change your daily life. Use them daily to help encourage you to get out of debt and achieve your ultimate goal of financial freedom.
Are there any other inspirational debt quotes that you want to add? Let me know in the comments.
H3 Related Articles:
- Best Debt Management Strategies
- How To Pay Off Debt of $15K In Less Than A Year
- Tips On How To Pay Off Debt Fast
- How To Pay Off Credit Card Debt Of Over $35K
- How To Manage Credit Card Debt