This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission at no cost to you if you make a purchase through the links.
It’s not always easy to create a meal after a long day at work. However, this quick and easy recipe will help you have a good dinner in no time. The Instant Pot® Potato Salad is so easy to make and would not take a lot of time in the kitchen.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Active cook time: 4 minutes (+ time to come to pressure)
Natural release: 5 minutes Serves: 4-6
3 lbs. small red potatoes, cleaned and quartered
3 large eggs
1 c. water
Ingredients For The Dressing
1 c. full fat plain Greek yogurt
2 large stalks celery, chopped
ó medium red onion, chopped
3 T. fresh dill, chopped
1 T. sugar-free Dijon mustard
1 T. apple cider vinegar
ó t. garlic powder
Salt & black pepper, to taste
ó t. paprika, for garnish
Pro Tip: Use a steamer basket insert to keep potatoes and eggs from the water. If you do not have one, you can use the trivet that came with the Instant Pot® and then cut the potatoes large enough to rest on top of it.
- Place a steamer basket inside your Instant Pot® and place potatoes and eggs inside. Add lid and lock into place.
- Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 4 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cook time is over, allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. And then manually release the remaining pressure.
- Put the eggs in an ice bath for several minutes to cool.
- While the eggs and potatoes cook, prepare the dressing by combining the Greek yogurt, celery, red onion, dill, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired, and set aside.
- Chop the eggs and add to a large bowl along with the potatoes.
- Spoon the dressing on top and carefully stir to combine.
- Season with additional salt and black pepper, as desired, and sprinkle with some paprika, if serving immediately.
- Serve warm or cover and place in the refrigerator to chill before serving. Enjoy your Easy and Creamy Instant Pot® Potato Salad!